Lafourche Parish Farm Bureau Insurance *
Get in touch!
Lafourche Parish -
Farm Bureau Insurance*
1539 Hwy 1
P.O. Box 739
Thibodaux , Louisiana 70301
Phone: (985) 447-3870
Fax: (985) 447-8569
5558 Highway 1
P.O. Box 529
Lockport , Louisiana 70374
Phone: (985) 532-3013
Fax: (985) 532-3441
Real Service, Real People
Get Farm Bureau Insurance*
Farm Bureau Insurance®* prides itself on providing our policyholders with genuine personal service and fast claims processing. By maintaining an expansive network of local agents across the state; we can better serve you, because we’re already right there with you.
About Our Agency
Christopher G. Fakier
In Louisiana we’ve seen just about everything nature can throw our way. Through it all, our Lafourche Parish office has proven that we’ve got you covered.
We’ve provided our policyholders with real service by real people when they needed it most. Not only is our claims service fast and fair, but we’ve also developed a local network of agents right here in Lafourche Parish to provide you with excellent customer service and make sure your family is protected for the future.
With offices in Thibodaux and Lockport, we are uniquely positioned to cover all of Lafourche Parish.
Our office is staffed by an experienced team of professional, dedicated Farm Bureau Insurance* Agents.
The Weather Channel
- Current Weather Conditions Across The 48 Contiguous United States
- Your National Forecast Summary
- Video: Your 3-Day National Weather Forecast
- Severe Weather Alerts Across The Nation
- Airport Impact Map
FOX News: Latest Headlines
- Israel, Hamas launch new attacks despite efforts to halt Gaza hostilities
- 'SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS' Congress reaches tentative agreement on VA reform bill
- CALIFORNIA LIGHTNING 1 dead, 13 injured by rare Los Angeles-area storms
- 'UNBROKEN CHAIN' Boy holds Bar Mitzvah in Polish town grandfather fled
- MH17 INVESTIGATION Ukraine mounts offensive to retake area of crash site
Insurance News - Insurance Journal
- North Carolina House, Senate At Odds Over Insurance Mandate in Moped Bill
- Rideshare Firm Lyft Works Out Deal to Operate in New York City
- Height of Iowa Bridge a Challenge for Drivers
- Federal Disaster Declarations to Help Farmers in 10 Arkansas Counties
- Austin Police Officers Sue for Discrimination After Reassignments
Products & Services
Available Automobile Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Driver Training
- Good Student, Senior Savings
- Senior Defensive Driving
- Home Discount
- Active Military Personnel Discount
Available Homeowner Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Home Protection Credits
- Building Code Discounts
- Wind Protection Discounts
For more information or to see if you qualify for any of these discounts, contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance®* agent.